Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Fat Fish October 9, 2015 qaecology
- Drawn to Science September 24, 2015 qaecology
- #EMAPI2015 & #ICOET2015: upcoming Qaeco talks September 18, 2015 qaecology
- Around the world in 80 collaborators September 17, 2015 qaecology
- More than the humble yabbie: conserving Australia’s freshwater crayfish September 16, 2015 qaecology
- Follow @qaecology