Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A carbon code of conduct is not enough September 4, 2014 qaecology
- Saving the most species at #uomOpenDay August 17, 2014 Michael McCarthy
- Socially-acceptable conservation planning: how can we integrate biological and social values to improve conservation? July 24, 2014 qaecology
- Qaecologists presenting at the International Statistical Ecology Conference, Montpellier 2014 June 23, 2014 qaecology
- Halting the spread of cane toads May 27, 2014 qaecology
- Our houses can’t make us all rich, via Warwick Smith bit.ly/1vPvEAQ 1 day ago
- My tribute to Gough Whitlam, via Warwick Smith bit.ly/1vLi5Cm 2 days ago
- Save time with ArcGIS and Python, via @Skiptoniam bit.ly/1rVq6OS 4 days ago