Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RSPB award to Gurutzeta Guillera-Arroita March 24, 2015 Michael McCarthy
- Methods in Ecology and Evolution highlights women’s contributions March 19, 2015 qaecology
- QAECO’s favourite ecology and conservation papers of 2014 December 19, 2014 qaecology
- The QAECO & CEBRA lab retreat 2014 December 15, 2014 qaecology
- A carbon code of conduct is not enough September 4, 2014 qaecology
- Alpine Grazing Update, via @mickresearch bit.ly/1D8249c 2 days ago
- Twiggy’s not so crazy cartel idea, via Warwick Smith bit.ly/1D7Eolg 2 days ago
- Environmental modelling symposium, University of Tokyo, via cindyehauser bit.ly/1EFnKz9 3 days ago