Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- QAECO’s favourite ecology and conservation papers of 2014 December 19, 2014 qaecology
- The QAECO & CEBRA lab retreat 2014 December 15, 2014 qaecology
- A carbon code of conduct is not enough September 4, 2014 qaecology
- Saving the most species at #uomOpenDay August 17, 2014 qaecology
- Socially-acceptable conservation planning: how can we integrate biological and social values to improve conservation? July 24, 2014 qaecology
- RT @jscamac: Experimental warming & rates of alpine life form cover change in burnt and unburnt vegetation goo.gl/wl1W4r http://t.… 12 hours ago
- Recommended Reading | January & February 2015, via cindyehauser bit.ly/1BDmAE5 23 hours ago
- Students, via Reid Tingley bit.ly/1LFpsSa 2 days ago