Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- QAECO’s tips for running a successful workshop April 23, 2014 qaecology
- Strategic approaches to planning for conservation and development: Putting a stop to cumulative impacts on threatened species April 11, 2014 qaecology
- Australia’s favourite eucalypt March 13, 2014 qaecology
- Now you see me, now you don’t: The impact of imperfect detection on species distribution models March 12, 2014 qaecology
- New paper in Nature: Eutrophication weakens stabilising effects of diversity in natural grasslands February 21, 2014 qaecology
- Word wizardry: formatting figures for long documents (Video), via @lizhmartin bit.ly/QxX4KL 7 hours ago
- Choosing a PhD: people, place, or project?, via @lizhmartin bit.ly/1tzVSWh 19 hours ago