Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Inka Veltheim talking at the Australasian Ornithological Conference November 25, 2015 qaecology
- Qaecologists march west for ESA 2015 November 24, 2015 qaecology
- Plenary by Dr Jane Catford November 23, 2015 qaecology
- Discoveries! November 3, 2015 qaecology
- Jane Elith wins Fenner Prize for Life Scientist of the Year October 21, 2015 Michael McCarthy
- Follow @qaecology