Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- QAEco’s favourite papers of 2015 December 23, 2015 qaecology
- Moving beyond the Science of Doom at the Inaugural School of BioSciences Seminar December 21, 2015 qaecology
- Our new Ecological Modelling lecturers December 19, 2015 qaecology
- A Future Fellowship for Fiona Fidler December 15, 2015 qaecology
- Emily Nicholson Inspiring Women December 14, 2015 qaecology