Welcome to the Quantitative & Applied Ecology group webpage. We will use this page to provide an up-to-date news feed of any interesting research & publications that come out of the group. For more information please read the ‘About’ page. Also look through our researchers’ and postgraduate student webpages for more in-depth detail about different projects we are currently investigating.
Search this site:
- The Spatial Solutions Fire Ecology Project at ESA2018 November 18, 2018
- We need more data for spatial conservation prioritisation… but which data matter most? [también en español] November 13, 2018
- Untitled November 5, 2018
- Wentworth 2018 – Phelps dominates the preference flows October 22, 2018
- A field ecologist’s adventures in the virtual world: using simulations to design data collection for complex models October 7, 2018
- Philosophical discussions in the lab: Žižek criticises ideological ecology June 5, 2018 qaecology
- Wanting to learn about Species Distribution Modelling? Consider enrolling in our online subject! – running again soon (Jul/Oct 2018) May 23, 2018 qaecology
- Grappling with reproducibility in science? March 20, 2018 qaecology
- Qaeco’s favourite papers of 2017 January 31, 2018 qaecology
- Modellers v.s. Experimentalists – why can’t we all just get along? November 14, 2017 qaecology
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Field Work & Safety: