Brendan is the lead author on a paper published in Nature Climate Change this week looking at how to optimise investment in conservation under climate change. Brendan discusses the findings in The Conversation and you can see him in the flesh on the ABC news.
Search this site:
- Is there truly “no saturation in the accumulation of alien species worldwide”? May 16, 2017 qaecology
- Life in corrupt science: when metrics become targets April 5, 2017 qaecology
- Wanting to learn Species Distribution Modelling? Consider enrolling in our online subject! March 22, 2017 qaecology
- Reading group: An Italian wolf in Switzerland March 22, 2017 qaecology
- Qaeco’s favourite papers of 2016 February 28, 2017 qaecology
Field Work & Safety: