Congratulations to Sacha Jellinek for receiving an outstanding spoken presentation award for his talk ‘The value of revegetation for faunal conservation: Reconciling ecological and landholder perspectives‘ at the Ecological Society of Australia meeting in Hobart last month.
Search this site:
- Is there truly “no saturation in the accumulation of alien species worldwide”? May 16, 2017 qaecology
- Life in corrupt science: when metrics become targets April 5, 2017 qaecology
- Wanting to learn Species Distribution Modelling? Consider enrolling in our online subject! March 22, 2017 qaecology
- Reading group: An Italian wolf in Switzerland March 22, 2017 qaecology
- Qaeco’s favourite papers of 2016 February 28, 2017 qaecology
Field Work & Safety: