Two jobs have just been advertised to work on frogs with Dr Jane Melville at Museum Victoria and with QAECO principal researcher Dr Kirsten Parris. One job is a full-time position for two years as a Project Officer, and the second is a part-time position for three months as a Research Assistant. More information, including position descriptions, is available at the Museum of Victoria website. Applications close on Friday 29 June 2012.
Search this site:
- PhD opportunity (ecological modelling and monitoring) July 23, 2016
- Talk at the International Biometric Conference July 19, 2016
- PhD scholarships at Monash University July 15, 2016
- Swinging on the Hipster-proof Fence July 7, 2016
- Ecosystem Modelling at SCBO16 July 7, 2016
Field Work & Safety: