Plant diversity, eutrophication and the stability of natural grasslands is the topic of a paper by Yann Hautier and the Nutrient Network published online this week in Nature. Check out a blog about the paper by Jos Moore (QAECO associate and NutNet member).
Search this site:
- Is there truly “no saturation in the accumulation of alien species worldwide”? May 16, 2017 qaecology
- Life in corrupt science: when metrics become targets April 5, 2017 qaecology
- Wanting to learn Species Distribution Modelling? Consider enrolling in our online subject! March 22, 2017 qaecology
- Reading group: An Italian wolf in Switzerland March 22, 2017 qaecology
- Qaeco’s favourite papers of 2016 February 28, 2017 qaecology
Field Work & Safety: