For International Women’s Day, Methods in Ecology and Evolution are highlighting some key women who have made important contributions to their field. First up was our very own Jane Elith, who was asked ‘what drew you to a career in science?’ Check out her answer here – great insight into the career of an exceptional scientist.
Search this site:
- Modellers v.s. Experimentalists – why can’t we all just get along? November 14, 2017 qaecology
- Sense of place: the ecosystem service to align social and conservation values? November 1, 2017 qaecology
- Culling animals “ethically” August 21, 2017 qaecology
- Is there truly “no saturation in the accumulation of alien species worldwide”? May 16, 2017 qaecology
- Life in corrupt science: when metrics become targets April 5, 2017 qaecology
Field Work & Safety: