Search this site:
- QAECO’s favourite papers of 2018 April 12, 2019 qaecology
- What is HPC and why would I use it? April 4, 2019 qaecology
- Kickstarting the year with HGAMs February 25, 2019 qaecology
- Philosophical discussions in the lab: Žižek criticises ideological ecology June 5, 2018 qaecology
- Wanting to learn about Species Distribution Modelling? Consider enrolling in our online subject! – running again soon (Jul/Oct 2018) May 23, 2018 qaecology
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Field Work & Safety:
Tag Archives: Ecology lab
QAECO has become quite a large group, and what is the best (and most fun) way for 75 people to get to know each other better? A lab retreat of course. Earlier this month, we travelled up to Creswick with our … Continue reading
By Natasha Cadenhead How do academics forage at morning tea? Do sweets go extinct faster than savouries? Which cake should you eat? How much should you eat? How close should you be to the coffee? The exit? Yesterday we hosted … Continue reading
Professor John McKenzie was Dean of Science and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) at The University of Melbourne. Recognizing his contribution to research and especially mentoring of young researchers, The University of Melbourne established an annual recruitment of McKenzie Fellows. These fellowships … Continue reading
Want to come and spend some time at some of the ARC-CEED hubs like the QAECO lab at the University of Melbourne? Well then, a CEED overseas early career researcher visiting fellowship is just the ticket. Applicants can apply to … Continue reading
Check out this article in today’s Herald Sun where you’ll find Qaecologist Claire Keely and a friend promoting the launch of Melbourne Water’s annual frog census.
This week Qaecologists took to the blogosphere in droves. Senior Qaecologist Mick McCarthy has been blogging regularly on a wide range of topics from interpreting variation in data to alpine cattle grazing. Geoff Heard gave us a sneak preview of … Continue reading